In celebration of Pride month 2022, Weedmaps partnered with the queer-owned cannabis brand Cann to debut the song “Taste So Good,” which featured LGBTQ+ artists, advocates, and allies. With a bright and colorful video to go with it, “Taste So Good” is a celebration of Pride all year round.
A rainbow of talent
The featured talent for this inclusive campaign include:
- Gus Kenworthy: Professional skier, Olympic silver medalist, actor, and YouTuber. Discover Gus Kenworthy’s favorite cannabis products
- Kornbread: Drag performer and Rupaul’s Drag Race season 14 competitor
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: Actress, author, and entrepreneur
- Hayley Kiyoko: Singer, dancer, and actress with a new album dropping July 29
- Kerri Colby: Drag performer and Rupaul’s Drag Race season 14 competitor
- Vincint: Singer and songwriter
- Willow Pill: Drag performer and winner of Rupaul’s Drag Race season 14
- Kesha: Singer and songwriter
- Patricia Arquette: Actress and activist
- Jorgeous: Drag performer and Rupaul’s Drag Race season 14 competitor
Get your Cann
To further rejoice the LGBTQ+ community, Cann released a few new, special flavors of its infused seltzers, including Tangerine Hops, Honeydew Mint, Golden Citrus Bark, and Cloudy Apple Rhubarb.
Each flavor is part of Cann’s “lite” line and they all contain 2 milligrams of THC and 4 milligrams of CBD per can.